As part of the normal operating procedures the Company management commissioned several assessment to include a maintenance audit. Upon the results and its review, the CEO and Board established a framework to develop an action plan and initiative to address and resolve any issues to include technology upgrades. The action plan was instituted on April 24, 2015 with the Management and Maintenance Initiative (MMI) formalized on August 1, 2016.
As the New Year 2018 commenced, the Company continues to address the MMI which generated several technology projects;
- Software Integration – VIAMS (Virtual Intelligence Analysis and Management System)
- Maintenance Software Upgrades
- Gantry Crane Network Connectivity
- Security and Crane Video Stream
- Maintenance and Operation Drone Monitoring
As a result of identifying the projects, in 2019 we kicked-off with working on the Maintenance Software Upgrade, the PACECO VIAMS, and the Crane Network Connectivity/RMS. All of these will progress thru the summer of 2019 and be complated in the fall of the same year.